Telerehabilitation is a way of virtually receiving quality essential services in the comfort of your own home. You will be guided through the whole process. Currently, physical therapy is the only service that we offer through this medium.
How does it work?
- Verify if your reason for consultation is indicated for telerehab from the list below.
- Book your appointment online
- Thereafter, you will receive the following in a systematic fashion:
- A sign request consent to treat form to be completed and finalized.
- A sign request physiotherapy assessment form (Part 1/2 of the telerehab service) to be completed and finalized.
- An invitation for your videoconference session (Part 2/2 of the telerehab service) as per your online booking appointment
We highly recommend the use of a desktop computer or laptop equipped with both a camera and microphone. Bluetooth headsets or earphones are great for telerehabilitation. Of course, you must be connected to the internet.
If you do not have access to the technology described above, write us an email by visiting our “Contact Us” page. We will work with you on figuring out a different solution.
Feel free to ask us questions! Click over to the “Contact Us” page and send us an email.
Book an appointment
Ready to take the next step?
How can we help?